Project dates: December 2001 – May 2002
Manpower: 40 man-months
Team Leaders: Alexandra Kossovsky, Elena Vengerova, Senior Software Engineers
The client wanted us to implement a dual IPv4/IPv6 stack based on IPv4 stack implementation for their proprietary operating system.
The project included:
- Study of the client’s operating system
- Updating our knowledge in IPv6
- IPv6 RawIP & IPIF
- Neighbour Discovery / Address Resolution
- IPv6 Unicast Forwarder
- Neighbour Discovery/Routing
- Tunnel Support
- Review of available IPv6 testing applications and test suites
- Development of IPv6 test suites using proprietary testing tool
- The final Integration and testing.
The trips of OKTET engineers to the client’s site were required on the design and integration phases