Embedded Linux becomes more and more popular on the market of embedded and real-time operating systems. It’s destributed with source code, provides more rich capabilities than traditional real-time OS like VxWorks, QNX or RTEMS and is supported by open source community.
OKTET Labs engineers have long-term experience with embedded Linux, particularly (but not only) MontaVista and SnapGear distributions.
- Port Linux to a new processor architecture
- Develop drivers for your hardware
- Create BSP (Board Support Package) which integrates existing drivers and contains start-up code and board-specific drivers
- Port existing software to Linux
- Recommend and integrate packages to use for your particular product based on embedded Linux.