There is a lot of issues arising during embedded system development:
- choosing real-time operating system
- porting operating system to processor architecture used in your product
- implemention of dedicated operating system for special application needs
- creating BSP (board support package) for your unique hardware
- porting a boot loader
- porting software to the operating system and/or your architecture
- drivers implementation.
OKTET Labs engineer will be happy to help you to resolve any of these issues.